Prime Oak Wooden Flooring - SmartFloor Wood Floor Range
SmartFloor Prime Oak engineered timber is a classic natural oak floor with a golden yellow base with grain and occasional knots or features in a mellow brown.
Prime Oak boards are hand-selected to have fewer knots and burls, adding a feeling of clean simplicity in a timeless oak colour. Feature Oak SmartFloors are a popular choice that will add elegance to any interior.
If you’re looking a classic oak look in a more featured oak floor, take a look at SmartFloor Feature Oak timber.
- Prefinished boards mean you can see the colour variation before it’s installed
- Prefinished also means no stain or urethane fumes on site
- Better stability than solid timbers, so less risk of cupping, warping and shrinking
- Real European oak surface with similar resandability as a solid timber floor
- Matte urethane makes for a natural finish - and it’s great for hiding dust
- Tap here to read more information about the SmartFloor range
Style: Natural Wood
Species: European Oak
Wear layer: 4mm
Re-sanding: Approx. 2-3 times
Board size: 189mm x 2200mm
Surface texture: Brushed
Edge: Bevel 4 Sides
Finish: Prefinished Acrylic Lacquer
Sheen: Pure Matte
Backing: Engineered cross-directional hardwood ply
Joint: Tongue & groove
Underfloor heating: Compatible with most in-slab systems
Warranty: 25 Year Structural Warranty
If you have any questions about this flooring range, or want to find out more about our installation service and D.I.Y. options - talk to us on 07 959 1861