Feature Oak Wooden Flooring - SmartFloor Wood Floor Range
Our SmartFloor Feature Oak engineered timber is a classic natural oak floor with a honey yellow base, and knots and features in shades of caramel brown.
Feature Oak is a ‘feature grade’ timber, meaning boards will contain knots, burls and clear grain accents, emphasising the natural feel and look of this timeless oak and adding real character to your home. Feature Oak SmartFloor is a popular choice that will suit almost any interior style.
If you’re looking a classic oak look in a cleaner, ‘prime grade’ oak, consider SmartFloor Prime Oak floor.
- Prefinished boards mean you can see the colour variation before it’s installed
- Prefinished also means no stain or urethane fumes on site
- Better stability than solid timbers, so less risk of cupping, warping and shrinking
- Real European oak surface with similar resandability as a solid timber floor
- Matte urethane makes for a natural finish - and it’s great for hiding dust
- Tap here to read more information about the SmartFloor range
Style: Natural Wood
Species: European Oak
Wear layer: 4mm
Re-sanding: Approx. 2-3 times
Board size: 189mm x 2200mm
Surface texture: Brushed
Edge: Bevel 4 Sides
Finish: Prefinished Acrylic Lacquer
Sheen: Pure Matte
Backing: Engineered cross-directional hardwood ply
Joint: Tongue & groove
Underfloor heating: Compatible with most in-slab systems
Warranty: 25 Year Structural Warranty
If you have any questions about this flooring range, or want to find out more about our installation service and D.I.Y. options - talk to us on 07 959 1861