Sandstone Oak Wooden Flooring - SmartFloor Wood Floor Range
Sandstone Oak engineered timber floors are a striking beige-grey with a neutral fawn tone. The modern colour palette is equally well suited to cool greys and soft browns and yellows.
This flooring is ‘feature grade’, meaning boards will contain knots, burls and clear grain accents, emphasising the authenticity of the real timber. Sandstone Oak SmartFloors are a popular choice to suit most interiors.
If you like our SmartFloor Sandstone Oak, consider Ultra Driftwood Oak for a similar colour in a thicker 21mm plank.
- Prefinished boards mean you can see the colour variation before it’s installed
- Prefinished also means no stain or urethane fumes on site
- Better stability than solid timbers, so less risk of cupping, warping and shrinking
- Real European oak surface with similar resandability as a solid timber floor
- Matte urethane makes for a natural finish - and it’s great for hiding dust
- Tap here to read more information about the SmartFloor range
Style: Natural Wood
Species: European Oak
Wear layer: 4mm
Re-sanding: Approx. 2-3 times
Board size: 189mm x 2200mm
Surface texture: Brushed
Edge: Bevel 4 Sides
Finish: Prefinished Acrylic Lacquer
Sheen: Pure Matte
Backing: Engineered cross-directional hardwood ply
Joint: Tongue & groove
Underfloor heating: Compatible with most in-slab systems
Warranty: 25 Year Structural Warranty
If you have any questions about this flooring range, or want to find out more about our installation service and D.I.Y. options - talk to us on 07 959 1861