Da Vinci Chevron - Artiste Wood Floor Collection
Experience the unique beauty of a timeworn floor. Da Vinci’s smoked wear layer brings out the timber’s natural character, while a subtle white wash lightens the overall look.
- Custom order-in only flooring.
- Italian lacquer finish offers the ‘untouched, raw-look’ charm of an oil.
- Grown and crafted in Europe using genuine, quality, sustainable European Oak.
- Matching stair nosing is available in matching Artiste colours to achieve a cohesive interior style.
- Pre-finished & ready to walk on After installation with no additional finishing coats required.
- Engineered construction for greater stability without the risk of cupping and warping. Engineered timber is also a more sustainable option as less natural timber is used.
- Tap here to download the Artiste Collection brochure.
Style: Natural Oak
Species: European Smoked Oak
Finish: Prefinished Italian Lacquer
Sustainability: Sustainably Sourced
Wood grade: Rustic
Product type: Engineered Chevron Plank 45 or 60 Degrees
Surface texture: Deep wood grain texture
Wear layer: 6mm
Board size: 100 x 700mm
Joint: Tongue & groove
Warranty: 25 Year Residential
If you have any questions about this flooring range, or want to find out more about our installation service and D.I.Y. options - talk to us on 07 959 1861