Monet - Artiste Wood Floor Collection
Experience the unique beauty of a timeworn floor. Monet’s rustic-grade Oak wear layer has been lightly smoked to slightly darken the wood colour, enhance the grain pattern and increase colour variation.
- Extra-wide plank with thick timber wear layer for longevity.
- Extra-long planks are rustic, elegant and luxurious underfoot.
- Italian lacquer finish offers the ‘untouched, raw-look’ charm of an oil.
- Grown and crafted in Europe using genuine, quality, sustainable European Oak.
- Matching stair nosing is available in matching Artiste colours to achieve a cohesive interior style.
- Pre-finished & ready to walk on After installation with no additional finishing coats required.
- Engineered construction for greater stability without the risk of cupping and warping. Engineered timber is also a more sustainable option as less natural timber is used.
- Tap here to download the Artiste Collection brochure.
Style: Natural Oak
Species: European Smoked Oak
Finish: Prefinished Italian Lacquer
Sustainability: Sustainably Sourced
Wood grade: Rustic
Surface texture: Undulating surface, saw-markings, deep wood grain
Wear layer: 5.5mm
Board size: 250 x 2480 x 2205mm
Joint: Tongue & groove
Warranty: 25 Year Residential
If you have any questions about this flooring range, or want to find out more about our installation service and D.I.Y. options - talk to us on 07 959 1861