Vermeer Chevron - Artiste Wood Floor Collection
Sink into the timeworn elegance of Vermeer, a luxurious brown wide plank timber that invites you to slip off your shoes and experience its tactile qualities for yourself. Vermeer’s rustic-grade Oak wear layer has been intensely smoked to darken the wood colour throughout, and increase colour variation. Knots and tonal differences are celebrated, so however you use Vermeer in your home, you can rest assured it will be distinctive.
- Custom order-in only flooring.
- Italian lacquer finish offers the ‘untouched, raw-look’ charm of an oil.
- Grown and crafted in Europe using genuine, quality, sustainable European Oak.
- Matching stair nosing is available in matching Artiste colours to achieve a cohesive interior style.
- Pre-finished & ready to walk on After installation with no additional finishing coats required.
- Engineered construction for greater stability without the risk of cupping and warping. Engineered timber is also a more sustainable option as less natural timber is used.
- Tap here to download the Artiste Collection brochure.
Style: Natural Oak
Species: European Smoked Oak
Finish: Prefinished Italian Lacquer
Sustainability: Sustainably Sourced
Wood grade: Rustic
Product type: Engineered Chevron Plank 45 or 60 Degrees
Surface texture: Deep wood grain texture
Wear layer: 6mm
Board size: 100 x 700mm
Joint: Tongue & groove
Warranty: 25 Year Residential
If you have any questions about this flooring range, or want to find out more about our installation service and D.I.Y. options - talk to us on 07 959 1861