Cotton Oak Beige - Pulse Hybrid Vinyl Flooring Range
Pulse Hybrid vinyl offers style and practicality in abundance. Spill and stain resistant with water-repellent technology, Pulse Hybrid ensures a waterproof floor that's ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, and other areas prone to moisture and spills. Also, unlike traditional glued Vinyl, Pulse Hybrid is engineered Vinyl, and planks can be replaced if damage occurs and relatively forgiving of imperfect sub-floors.
- Designed in Belgium and manufactured in Europe.
- Waterproof core, surface and joints! - ideal flooring for wet areas such as bathrooms, laundries and kitchens.
- Stain and Scratch Guard top coating offers superior protection from scratches, stains, dirt and scuff marks.
- Pre-finished planks offer a low maintenance floor that's easy to clean.
- Natural tonal variations for an authentic oak wood-look feel.
- Extra-large plank size to create a luxurious interior style.
Style: Wood-look engineered Vinyl
Board size: 209 x 1494mm
Surface texture: Brushed
Edge: 4-sided bevel
Installation: Floating on foam underlay
Joint: Uniclic® glueless system
Warranty: Limited 25-year warranty
If you have any questions about this flooring range or want to find out more about our installation service and D.I.Y. options - talk to us on 07 959 1861